高²說:
★Brick Wall are there for a reason :this wall not keeps us out, they let us prove how hardly we want things.
最近很迷惘 不知道自己的路在何方
Robert Frost (1874–1963)這首在高中英文課本的詩我很喜歡
也希望自己能擁有這樣無怨無悔的人生The Road Not Taken
Robert Frost (1874–1963). Mountain Interval. 1920.

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
在一片黃樹林中,有兩條分叉路,
And sorry I could not travel both
很遺憾,我不能同時走這兩條路,
And be one traveler, long I stood
我站在第一條路上許久,
And looked down one as far as I could
遠望而去,直到路隱沒樹叢裡。
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
然而,在看看第二條路, 景致也同樣迷人。

Then took the other, as just as fair,
但似乎更吸引我,
And having perhaps the better claim,
因為草深蔓延,人煙杳然;
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
雖然只要途經於此,總也會留下痕跡。
Though as for that the passing there
這時,晨曦舖灑在這兩條路上,
Had worn them really about the same,
落葉滿地,還未有旅人的足跡。

And both that morning equally lay
哦,我還是等來日再走第一條路吧!
In leaves no step had trodden black.
但,踏上路後,不知會走向何處,
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
我懷疑我是否能再走回過頭來,重走一遭。
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,

I doubted if I should ever come back.
在多年、多年以後的某個時候, 我或許會深有所感地低訴著:
I shall be telling this with a sigh
在那片黃樹林的雙叉路抉擇,
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
而我...,我選擇了人跡罕至的那一條路,
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-
而人生的風貌,也就因此全然不同了。
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
創作者介紹
創作者 kakotopia 的頭像
kakotopia

擱淺,日未升而月已落

kakotopia 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()


留言列表 (1)

發表留言
  • Deni
  • COMMENT:

    我也很喜歡這首詩~~謝謝你讓我在看到它




    -----